What information do we gather and how is it used?
Outlook Life provides you with assistance and information to assist you in shopping for and obtaining products and services online. Most of all the information is for your benefit and does not require you to identify yourself to obtain it. If you decide to request an online quote, we ask you to submit personal information so that we can give you an accurate quote. We collect information that includes your name, e-mail address, health information, date of birth, and telephone number and date of birth. A representative from Outlook Life will contact you to by telephone or email to give you your quote. When information is provided to Outlook Life or an Outlook Life subsidiary online, it is protected in the same way that all information provided to Outlook Life is protected. (See Security below) Outlook Life will not sell, trade, lease or rent any personally identifiable information to any other companies or organizations. Depending on your needs and preferences, we employ a variety of methods to communicate with you. These methods may include:
- Contact by telephone to verify information and to assist you with your life insurance application request or policy.
- Contact by direct mail to mail you your application or policy.
- Quote request form. The form requires information such as your state of residence and date of birth so that we can find your best quotes based on your personal information.
Providing contact information such as your e-mail or phone number will be viewed as your express invitation that we may contact you about insurance, even if you are on a state or federal “Do Not Call” list.
- Contact by email to verify information, to assist you with your life insurance application request or policy, and to provide you with additional insurance information.Outlook Life will not knowingly solicit data from children, and we will not knowingly market to children. Outlook Life will not disclose your personally identifiable information to business partners or competitors. We will share your information with companies you are applying with, with your written permission. We will retain and use your information as needed to provide your services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Outlook Life may send you e-mail communications to update you on benefits that may be of interest to you. If at anytime you choose not to receive these e-mails, you may e-mail us at: email@example.com or reach us by mail at PO Box 752, Hastings, NE 68901, to be removed from the mailing list.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing payments. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Cookies / Tracking Technologies
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter personal information on our request for a free quote or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, please use the following link: https://www.geotrust.com/ssl/.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Offers
In the future, Outlook Life may provide you with information about offers by mail, phone, fax, or e-mail that may interest you. When you fill out our quote request form you are explicitly initiating a relationship with us (as defined by the National Do Not Call Registry), inviting and consenting to the receipt of information by Outlook Life which may be received by mail, phone, fax or e-mail, and, as such, you are indefinitely waving any right to claim that we contacted you without your express consent.
We will immediately honor any request to be placed on our internal “do not contact” list.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving e-mail advertisements from Outlook Life, follow the instructions in the advertisement itself, or simply Unsubscribe online. Please note that it can take up to 10 days to process your request.
This site gives users the following options for changing, modifying, or requesting removal or deletion of information previously provided.
1. Call us at (866) 866-0242 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Send mail to the following postal address:
Outlook Life, Inc
P O Box 752
Hastings, NE 68902
3. We will confirm your information has been updated by sending you an email with your updated information. There are no limitations to your ability to change personal information, however please allow 5 business days for these changes to be made and a confirmation to be issued. If for some reason we are unable to delete your information from our database, we will respond with the reason why.
Links to other Websites
This site contains links to other sites that are not under our control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy. Outlook Life is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. For your own protection, you should review their policies upon visiting these other sites to make sure they respect your privacy.
Often time, other Web sites refer their users to the Outlook Life or subsidiary Web sites. These sites often pass a non-personally identifiable digit to the Outlook Life Web site.
Social Media Widgets
We utilize in-house Insurance Agents to review and process your life insurance request. These agents do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Web site, to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If Outlook Life is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at:
Outlook Life, Inc.
P O Box 752
Hastings, NE 68902
Date Last Updated: 04/13/2017